ICE CREAM MAKER GELATO 10K CREA NEMOX
GELATO 10K CREA
- A free standing fully automatic Gelato and ice cream machine!
- The machine is equipped with sophisticated software that manages its functions.
- In addition to the normal manual function, the operator has at his disposal:
- 4 Specific production programs (Gelato Classico - Semi-Soft Ice Cream -
- Granita – Shock freezing)
- 4 Specific storage programs selectable depending on the different needs and characteristics of the product
- These automatic programs, as well as ensuring the best results, make the machine completely autonomous, leaving the operator free to focus on other tasks.
- An electronic inverter system for the control and regulation of the motor enables to vary the number of rpms of the blade (from 60 to 130 rpm) to achieve the desired results.
- Equipped with wheels and brake, easily moved as needed.
- Easy cleaning through the drain valve.
- Blade is stainless steel AISI 304 with adjustable scrapers.
Bowl volume (liters) - 6L
Max. ingredients capacity (kg) - 2.2KG
Max ingredients volume (Litres) - 3L
Time per batch - minutes - 10-12 MIN
Cycles per hour - 5
Removable bowl - NO
ICE CREAM SPATULA - YES
Machine Output - 14L PER HOUR
Paddle rotation speed RPM - 60-130 VARIOUS
Type of gaz used - R404a
Quantity of gas in grams - 500G
AUTOMATIC STORAGE - YES
Electronic Density Control - YES
Inverter (I) Electonic control (E) - YES
Weight (kg) - 67KG
W x D x H (mm) - 450 x 595 x 1050MM
Machine Position - Floor Standing
Power Rating - 1100W
12 MONTH WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTY WORK TO BE AUTHORISED AND HANDLED VIA THE SAMMIC WARRANTY DEPARTMENT – PH 03 9584 0933.
Permission to Return and to Receive Credit
We will accept return of merchandise ONLY IF IN SALEABLE CONDITION and notification is within 7 days of receipt .We will Issue Credit to your account or Credit Card in Australian dollars. For unwanted merchandise the cost of return shipping shall be the responsibility of the customer.
Damaged or Incorrect Merchandise
We will, upon your request, replace any merchandise that is received in damaged condition or as a result of a picking error. No material will be accepted or replacements issued without prior approval to return such merchandise. Filing of claims will be our responsibility.