CAFETTO COFFEE MACHINE CLEANER
The premium espresso machine cleaner for professional espresso machines.
Cafetto® Espresso Clean® has been tested by NSF and certified to protocol P152. This guarantees that Cafetto Espresso Clean will not taint the coffee and is not corrosive to the espresso machine.
• Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter.
• For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
• Start cycle and allow run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
• Stop cycle and allow to sit for 1o seconds.
• Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
• Remove the group handle and rinse well the blind filler under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
• Re-insert handle with blind filter, start & stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
• Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles:
• Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Espresso Clean® for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
Permission to Return and to Receive Credit
We will accept return of merchandise ONLY IF IN SALEABLE CONDITION and notification is within 7 days of receipt .We will Issue Credit to your account or Credit Card in Australian dollars. For unwanted merchandise the cost of return shipping shall be the responsibility of the customer.
Damaged or Incorrect Merchandise
We will, upon your request, replace any merchandise that is received in damaged condition or as a result of a picking error. No material will be accepted or replacements issued without prior approval to return such merchandise. Filing of claims will be our responsibility.