TOASTER SYCLOID ROBAND
Elegantly designed and crafted, the revolutionary Sycloid® toaster sets a new standard for high speed toast
production. The Sycloid’s stylish exterior houses a cleverly engineered machine that provides truly functional
energy efficient operation and an outstanding toasting result time after time.
The stylish and intelligent Sycloid® toaster
* Two Sycloid® toaster models are available with the same external dimensions. The ST350A is a 10 amp machine producing over 350 slices per hour and the ST500A is a 13 amp machine producing over 500 slices per hour.
* Both machines deliver excellent toasting results for bread up to 30 mm thickness. As most bread used in buffets is expected to be less than 20 mm thickness, the Sycloid is optimised to deliver its best result for bread of this
thickness, but can accommodate slices up to 30 mm.
* Patron and staff safety is paramount and the Sycloid® toaster has been designed with “cool to touch” safe external touch temperatures and a lid locking latch.
* Intelligent energy efficient design – an automatic power-save mode conserves energy during quiet periods by scaling back energy consumption. The intelligent auto-sense feature detects when a new slice is placed in the machine and automatically prepares the machine to toast the bread. The heat setting in this mode is balanced and optimised to ensure quick recovery to ensure minimal user impact.
* A user-friendly and reliable speed controller allows adjustment of the toasting time to account for different types of bread to be toasted.
* Diners can easily see when their toast is ready from across the buffet with the stylishly sculpted toast return chute with LED lighting that provides easy and illuminated viewing of the toast holding bay. The wide opening of the bay allows easy access to toast, which the radiant heat from the elements helps to keep warm.
* Featuring robust stainless steel elements, the Sycloid® toaster also features a modern brushed stainless steel exterior, perfect for disguising finger prints on a machine expected to be heavily used. It also includes a slide-out crumb tray for every-day cleaning and a hinged top cover allowing easy access to clean the inside.
* The Sycloid® toaster produces a beautiful toasting result throughout the entire slice of bread.
Power: 2300 watts
Elec Con: 10 Amp
Dimensions (w x d x h): 412 x 596 x 421mm
Slices per hour: 300*
*Variations may occur depending on type of bread, bread size and voltage supply to machine.
12 MONTH WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTY WORK TO BE AUTHORISED AND HANDLED VIA THE ROBAND WARRANTY DEPARTMENT – PH 1800 268 848.
Permission to Return and to Receive Credit
We will accept return of merchandise ONLY IF IN SALEABLE CONDITION and notification is within 7 days of receipt .We will Issue Credit to your account or Credit Card in Australian dollars. For unwanted merchandise the cost of return shipping shall be the responsibility of the customer.
Damaged or Incorrect Merchandise
We will, upon your request, replace any merchandise that is received in damaged condition or as a result of a picking error. No material will be accepted or replacements issued without prior approval to return such merchandise. Filing of claims will be our responsibility.
RETURNS AND CREDITS
Please note a restocking fee will be applied, subject to conditions of sale. No claims or returns will be recognized unless made within 7 days of receipt of goods & relevant invoice number is quoted. We do not accept returns on indent (order in products), clearance items or any product subject to this quotation.
Cancellation of orders will incur a cancellation fee up to the total order amount. The implementation of this charge shall be solely up to Chef’s Hat Australia’s discretion.