TOASTER 2 SLICE NEW GEN, DUALIT
The award-winning 2 slice NewGen toaster is Dualit’s most enduring, stylish and compact toaster. Offering a classic design with a polished finish, this hard-working cooking appliance is the perfect solution for adding industrial flair and reliability to any kitchen. Built to last and with a flurry of features, Dualit’s 2 slice NewGen toaster provides you with professional-grade toasting, longevity and a wondrous talking point that will only accentuate your kitchen.
Aesthetically pleasing and boasting all the functionality you would expect from a Dualit toaster, this product offers additional features, such as a defrost setting for frozen bread and a specific option to toast buns and bagels. It also utilises a selector control that allows you to heat either one or both of its slots.
Fully hand-assembled in the UK, the Dualit 2 slice NewGen toaster triumphs amongst the competition with innovative design and remarkable durability thanks to Dualit’s exclusive armour-protected ProHeat elements.
Coming in a variety of colours and offering an array of features, you can take breakfast, brunch and afternoon snacks to the next level with Dualit’s 2 slice Newgen toaster.
* Energy-efficient slot-selector control that allows you to only toast the slot you need
* Environmentally responsible, with repairable and replaceable parts
* Hand built in the UK, find the name of your assembler on the base plate
* Award-winning ProHeat elements, guaranteed for two years
* Versatile, extra-wide 28mm slots to accommodate large items
* Optional sandwich cage available to make toasties
* Mechanical timer to allow precise control
* Manually operated ejector lever to help monitor your cooking
* Setting to perfectly toast one side of a bagel or bun while only warming the other
* Defrost setting that gently warms frozen bread before toasting
* High lift mechanism to remove small items easily
* Easy to remove, empty and clean crumb tray
* Adjustable rear foot to compensate for uneven surfaces
* Non-slip feet to ensure less mess and increase safety
Capacity: 1 or 2 slices
Output per hour: 65 slices
Loading (kW): 1.2
Dimensions (cm): 26 x 21 x 22
Weight (kg): 3.5
Slot width: 28mm
Materials: Cast aluminium ends, stainless steel body
Elements: Award-winning, patented ProHeat elements
ProHeat elements two years, main body and other components one year.
Permission to Return and to Receive Credit
We will accept return of merchandise ONLY IF IN SALEABLE CONDITION and notification is within 7 days of receipt .We will Issue Credit to your account or Credit Card in Australian dollars. For unwanted merchandise the cost of return shipping shall be the responsibility of the customer.
Damaged or Incorrect Merchandise
We will, upon your request, replace any merchandise that is received in damaged condition or as a result of a picking error. No material will be accepted or replacements issued without prior approval to return such merchandise. Filing of claims will be our responsibility.