Other products from this brand
IMPINGER II 1100 CONVEYOR OVEN, LINCOLN
*This item is considered bulky/oversize and additional freight charges may apply.
Please Click Here to view more info on bulky goods.
Lincoln’s 1100 Impinger II series is a self-contained conveyorised mid-sized oven stackable up to three ovens high. Designed for medium to large outputs requiring volume and consistent cooking results with minimal labour, has a smaller 991mm depth footprint, in gas or electric models. Unit is easy to clean as a result of it’s removable lift off door which allows removal of the conveyor and air distribution fingers from the front. The digital control panel makes it simple to adjust speed and temperature. Standard with FastBake™ technology which can reduce bake time by as much as 30% without increased noise levels or loss of product quality.
• FastBake™ technology
• Stackable up to three oven cavities high
• 18” (457mm) wide, 56” (1422mm) long conveyor belt with take off shelf
• 28” (711mm) baking chamber
• Temperature adjustable from 121°C to 302°C
• Conveyor speed is adjustable from 1:00 to 30:00 minutes cooking time
• Front-loading access door with cool handle
• Direct conveyor drive is powered by an AC motor
• Stainless Steel top, front and sides
• Oven start-up/check-out by service agent included
• Cooking direction is reversible via a switch at the rear of the oven
• Digital Controls to adjust time and temperature
• 3/4 x 1200mm Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect -
432018-1200HK (other lengths available)
1422W x 991D x 1067H mm (single deck)
1422W x 991D x 1511H mm (double deck)
1422W x 991D x 1575H mm (triple deck)
Clearance: Rear:152mm Right side:610mm
PRODUCTION EXAMPLE PER DECK
Single deck: 63 x 9” pizzas/hour at 6:00
12 MONTH WARRANTY
RETURNS AND CREDITS
Please note a restocking fee will be applied, subject to conditions of sale. No claims or returns will be recognized unless made within 7 days of receipt of goods & relevant invoice number is quoted. We do not accept returns on indent (order in products), clearance items or any product subject to this quotation.
Cancellation of orders will incur a cancellation fee up to the total order amount. The implementation of this charge shall be solely up to Chef’s Hat Australia’s discretion.