SOUS VIDE SMARTVIDE 8+ SAMMIC
*This item is considered bulky/oversize and additional freight charges may apply.
Please Click Here to view more info on bulky goods.
Commercial high-precision stirrer circulator.Reliable, user-friendly, portable.
With cutting-edge features that allow interchange of important data to improve the chef's experience and to allow an effective HACCP control with Bluetooth connectivity.
Sous-vide cooker SmartVide 8 Plus
Portable precision cooker with stirrer for up to 56 lt. / 14 gal. containers.
Deisgned for chefs, developed with chefs.
· The thick stainless steel, robust construction guarantees commercial performance.
· SVide guarantees cooking at a precisely controlled temperature while preserving the quality of the product, enhancing flavor and texture. Equipped with a highly precise temperature control system to obtain extremely consistent results. An optional core probe allows getting an even more precise control.
· Allows cooking food in their own juice and using this juice immediately after cooking to enhance flavors.
· Marinates and macerates an ingredient in half the time.
· Infuses and flavors oil, fat or other products applying the controlled temperature technique.
· Increses profits due to lack of product shrink.
· Requires very little hands-on time, allowing the Chef to do other tasks while the product is being cooked. Just program temperature and time, SVide will do the rest. 4 buttons and a full-color TFT display that offers all the information at a glance makes operation a child's play. Moreover, thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, SVide 8 Plus allows for an interchange of important data to improve the chef's performance.
· SVide8 is portable: thanks to their thick, stainless steel, ergonomic handle, SVide8 can be taken from a container to another easily. Additionally, the bag supplied with the circulator allows easy transport - wherever the Chef goes.
· SVide8 Plus allows for an effective HACCP control. Thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, it is possible to export or print cooking results at the end of each cycle.
Display precision: 0.01 ºC
Range: 5 ºC - 95 ºC
Permissible ambient temperature: 5 ºC - 40 ºC
Resolution: 1 '
Cycle duration: 1 ' - 99 h
Bluetooth connectivity: y
Maximum recipient capacity: 56 l
Total loading: 2000 W
Submergible part dimensions: 117 mm x 110 mm x 147 mm
External dimensions: 124 mm x 140 mm x 360 mm
Net weight: 4.1 Kg
MAX. CAPACITY: 56 LT./14 GAL. BLUETOOTH
CONNECTIVITY FOR HACCP.
12 MONTH WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTY WORK TO BE AUTHORISED AND HANDLED VIA THE SAMMIC WARRANTY DEPARTMENT – PH 03 9584 0933.
RETURNS AND CREDITS
Please note a restocking fee will be applied, subject to conditions of sale. No claims or returns will be recognized unless made within 7 days of receipt of goods & relevant invoice number is quoted. We do not accept returns on indent (order in products), clearance items or any product subject to this quotation.
Cancellation of orders will incur a cancellation fee up to the total order amount. The implementation of this charge shall be solely up to Chef’s Hat Australia’s discretion.