FRYER ELEC TWIN TANK 2 BASKET AUSTHEAT
*This item is considered bulky/oversize and additional freight charges may apply.
Please Click Here to view more info on bulky goods.
The Austheat AF822 has two pans and comes complete with two heavy-duty stainless steel baskets. With robust construction, the AF822 will give you years of trouble free service in the production of high quality fried foods.
* Double pan with two baskets, 2 x 14 litre electric fryer for consistently delivering high quality, high volume fried food
* Two tanks with individual controls allows separation of flavours and ability to shut down one tank in quieter times
* High performance by balancing high output with fast recovery
* Easy to clean - features elements that swing out and up in seconds, providing access to a smooth open tank for easy cleaning.
* Dual control thermostats enabling easy switching between cooking and idle settings for each tank. Also peace of mind with second thermostat as a back-up
* Low cost to purchase and run
* Less heat pumped into your kitchen saving air-conditioning costs and maintaining a comfortable working environment
* Not having a gas flame means Austheat electric fryers deliver a cleaner working environment by not burning the available oxygen or emitting burned and unburnt gases into your kitchen
* Electric emersion elements can outlast gas burners and replacement costs usually less.
* Fitted with safety thermostat with manual reset over-temp safety cut-out
* Removable front door allows easy operation and maintenance
Approximate Productivity: AF822
Cooking time: 2-3 min per 1.5kg
Hourly output: 32 kg / hr (frozen)
39 kg / hr (thawed)
Heat up time: 10 mins to 185°C
Power: 14 kw
Elec Con: 3 phase + n
Dimensions (w x d x h): 450 x 805 x 1080mm
Oil Capacity: 2 x 14 litres
12 MONTH WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTY WORK TO BE AUTHORISED AND HANDLED VIA THE ROBAND WARRANTY DEPARTMENT – PH 1800 268 848.
RETURNS AND CREDITS
Please note a restocking fee will be applied, subject to conditions of sale. No claims or returns will be recognized unless made within 7 days of receipt of goods & relevant invoice number is quoted. We do not accept returns on indent (order in products), clearance items or any product subject to this quotation.
Cancellation of orders will incur a cancellation fee up to the total order amount. The implementation of this charge shall be solely up to Chef’s Hat Australia’s discretion.