ICE MAKER GOURMET W/PUMP ICE O MATIC
*This item is considered bulky/oversize and additional freight charges may apply.
Please Click Here to view more info on bulky goods.
• Produces clear, long-lasting gourmet cubes.
• Space-saving 463 mm wide under-counter design.
• Produces up to 38.5 kg of ice per day.
• Optional leg kit available.
• Constructed from sturdy, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic.
• Ideal for any under-counter or bar application.
• Contemporary, elegant design.
• Environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant.
• Easily adjust the thickness of your ice from the front of the machine!
• Front air discharge design for compact spaces.
• Low profile top saves counter space.
• Stores up to 15 kg of ice.
• Easy front access to ice.
• Removable Air Filter.
Maximum drain height 1 metre.
Maximum drain length 4 metres.
2 metres of drain hose included in installation kit.
Minimum operation temperature +5C, Maximum water temperature +38C
Minimum operating ambient temperature +10C, Maximum ambient +43C
Water pressure must be between 80 to 500KPa
Produces up to 38.5kg per day @ 21C Air & 10C Water
15kg storage bin
Cube size 34.5mmX30.5mmX29.5mm
Unit size 4637mmWx566mmDx842mmH on legs
Recommended water filter CD10 *Filter cartridge should be changed approx every 6 months*
Made in Italy
WARRANTY 2 YEAR PARTS AND LABOUR. ALL WARRANTY WORK TO BE AUTHORISED AND HANDLED VIA COAST DISTRIBUTORS 02 9524 1234.
Warranty may be void if machine is not installed by a licensed refrigeration technician
RETURNS AND CREDITS
Please note a restocking fee will be applied, subject to conditions of sale. No claims or returns will be recognized unless made within 7 days of receipt of goods & relevant invoice number is quoted. We do not accept returns on indent (order in products), clearance items or any product subject to this quotation.
Cancellation of orders will incur a cancellation fee up to the total order amount. The implementation of this charge shall be solely up to Chef’s Hat Australia’s discretion.