*This item is considered bulky/oversize and additional freight charges may apply.
Please Click Here to view more info on bulky goods.
FRIXAIR is easy and fun to use; it enhances the capabilities and fantasies of the professional user.
With FRIXAIR you can offer an imaginative and diverse menu to tease your customer's palate every day, and with a minimal effort.
FRIXAIR speeds preparation of appetizers, entrées, main courses, and desserts.
FRIXAIR is ideal for making mousse, sorbets, ice cream, sauces and soups, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.
- FRIXAIR is fast and very easy to operate.
- Pour the ingredients into the single serving [180 mL (6 fl oz)] plastic bowl.
- Store the bowl in a freezer at a temperature of -20°C (-4°F) and deep-freeze the ingredients.
- The "START" push button activates a two-minute working cycle.
- The "FAST" push button activates a one-minute working cycle.
- The result is an incredibly creamy and velvety preparation, at ideal temperature, which enhances the flavour!
- FRIXAIR also features a rinsing function, that saves time when cleaning the blade between use of similar ingredients.
- The use of FRIXAIR's single serving bowls provides favourable advantages:
- Highly hygienic, by utilizing and preparing the full frozen portion and therefore guaranteeing that the frozen preparation was never compromised.
- The dimensions of the bowls allows for rapid freezing times, they take little room and can be easily stacked.
- Very fast production of a large number of different preparations.
- Use of the same bowls in the microwave oven to save time.
- The bowls are colour coded in five different colours allowing the user to visually store and sort the different preparations.
- The serving bowls are made of a special material that can be used directly in a microwave oven. They are also dishwasher safe.
- And last but not least, the bowls are affordably priced.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED :
2 Stainless steel blade / 1 Whipping blade / 2 Rubber seal / 2 Stainless steel bowl holders / 5 Bowls with lids / 1 Blade-removing tool
Rating - 220-240V 50/60Hz 1 Phase 10AMP
Power - 600W
Rotation speed RPM - 2000RPM
Air pressure - 0.5 bar
Cups volume - 300cc
Maximum quantity of ingredients - 150cc
Cup size - 72mm diameter x 95mm height
W x D x H (mm) - 205 x 330 x 495MM
Weight (kg) - 21KG
12 MONTH WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTY WORK TO BE AUTHORISED AND HANDLED VIA THE SAMMIC WARRANTY DEPARTMENT – PH 03 9584 0933.
RETURNS AND CREDITS
Please note a restocking fee will be applied, subject to conditions of sale. No claims or returns will be recognized unless made within 7 days of receipt of goods & relevant invoice number is quoted. We do not accept returns on indent (order in products), clearance items or any product subject to this quotation.
Cancellation of orders will incur a cancellation fee up to the total order amount. The implementation of this charge shall be solely up to Chef’s Hat Australia’s discretion.